All occupants over 18 must fill out an application.
Applications are not considered complete until all information is turned in and you have viewed the inside of the unit you are interested in.
- There is a $35 application fee per application
- Total income must equal at least 3 times the monthly rental amount. Proof of income is required.
- All individuals occupying the unit are to be included on the application. All occupants 18 years and older are considered part of the rental agreement. Names and birth dates only of occupants 17 and younger, are required.
- Security Deposits start at $800 or $1000 and are subject to increase during the application screening process. If you have any questions concerning security deposits, please call the office.
- Application form have to be turned into the office at 705 S 1st Street, Hermiston OR. All applicants need to come into the office to complete disclosure forms and supply copies of picture ID and proof of Social Security number.
- Application are considered in the order they are turned into the office, they must be complete with all signatures, required ID, and fees; otherwise they cannot be turned in. We will not take an incomplete application.
If your application is submitted online we will contact you by phone the next business day to collect your application fee. Once an application is approved, there is a 24 hour period to sign agreements and bring all monies due.
Possible causes for denial of an application:
- If you have ever had a court eviction (FED)
- If you have ever had a felony arrest
- If you are in the process of bankruptcy